The composition and application of the welding positioner are mainly to make the workpiece in the best welding position through the lifting, turning, turning, and other movements of the worktable. It can be matched with welding manipulators to form an automatic welding machine, and can also be matched with welding manipulators, welding rotators, etc. to realize automatic welding. At the same time, various special welding positioners can be designed and customized according to the user's workpiece and process requirements.
However, there are also three types of welding positioners. One is the single-turn type, which is widely used. To meet the needs of different workpiece clamping, there are three basic types, vertical, horizontal, and double-seat. The double seat is also divided into two types: fixed tailstock and movable tailstock. There is also a double rotary type, which is mainly to adapt to the clamping needs of different workpieces and to consider the reasonable force of the structure. There are also three basic types, L type, C type, and H type. The last is the tip-and-turn type, which also has a different structural design.
The main features of the welding positioner:
l There are various types of positioners such as head and tailstock fixed type, headstock fixed tailstock adjustable type, L-type double-turn type, C-type double-turn type, and so on.
l Through lifting, turning, and turning off the worktable, the workpiece is placed in the best welding or assembly position.
l It can be matched with a welding manipulator to form an automatic welding machine.
l It can be used as peripheral equipment of the robot to support the robot to realize automatic welding.
l Various special positioners can be designed and customized according to different types of workpieces and the process requirements of users.
The functional design of the welding positioner can be explained from four aspects:
1. Ordinary type: the rotary motion is fixed-speed transmission;
2. Speed regulation type: at least one rotary motion is designed as variable speed transmission;
3. Joint control type: In addition to the speed regulation function, PLC and microcomputer control are used to make multi-machine and multi-degree-of-freedom linkage work;
4. The last is the robot matching type: it is used as an external axis of the robot or participates in welding; or only does station change and does not participate in welding.
The safety performance of the welding positioner must be guaranteed, which is also the most important issue for R&D personnel. We must be highly conscientious in our daily use
Through the rotation and flipping of the welding turntable, the workpiece welding seam is in the best welding position for welding or rotating welding with other equipment. It is mainly used in conjunction with welding manipulators, gantry welding machines, welding robots, and other equipment to improve weld quality, reduce workpiece clamping and turnover, improve productivity, and realize automatic welding production. The most ideal matching equipment for welding of machine base, flange, spherical container, head, nozzle tee, and top cover.
Advantages of welding positioner
1. The turntable is driven by a DC permanent magnet motor, the turntable runs smoothly and reliably, the welding speed is steplessly adjustable, the speed adjustment range is large, and the adjustment accuracy is high;
2. Worm gear overturning mechanism with self-locking function, the worktable is infinitely overturned at 0-90°;
3. Professional anti-high frequency interference design can effectively reduce the high-frequency interference during argon arc welding (TIG) welding and effectively improve the welding quality;
4. It is equipped with an aluminum guide rail and a pneumatic top, which can realize the automatic clamping function of the workpiece.
5. The welding chuck made by our company is convenient for clamping and has strong applicability. We can also help you design practical tooling according to your actual needs;
6. Using the footswitch to control the rotation of the worktable, it is easy to operate.
7. The time control can be configured to realize the automatic control function, and the linkage between the two can be realized by controlling the working state and working time of the welding machine.